Once payment has been recieved, your images will be shipped in 1 to 2 weeks
All images are checked before posting and are in perfect condition, they are sent out by royal mail signed for. Please check the package before signing for it to ensure there is no damage. If the package is damaged please do not sign for it and instruct the deliverer to return it back to us.
Due to copyright issues, we do not offer refunds under any circumstances, all images must meet our strict quality checks before leaving our studio, any damaged images will be replaced upon us getting receipt of the damaged image.
For returns due to damages we will send out a stamped addressed envelope so that you can return the images to us.
A refund will only be made if we cannot fulfil the order due to mechanical breakdown, or if we are unable to fulfil the order within the 1 to 2 week delivery window.
By purchasing images from this website you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
PHOTOBOOTH & DANCEFLOOR HIREPAY IN FULL DEALS
1. Our General Terms and conditions apply, please ask for a opy, or check the contract, that will have been sent out
2. When you purchase a pay in full offer, you are getting the booth or dance floor at a considerable discount, this is because you have bought the service to be used at a date (Subject to availability) of your choosing.
3. Once you have bought the service, it is non-refunable, you may sell the 3 or 4 hour slot to someone else, give it away or use it for any event you wish, subject to us having availability.
4. If you transfer or sell the service to someone else, you must inform us immediately and inform the buyer of our terms and conditions. By agreeing to purchase the service from you, they in turn agree to abide by our Terms and conditions.
5. There is no expiration date on the service, you have bought it, it belongs to you and subject to availability can be used at any time.
6. When you purchase our booth or dance floor at the pay in full discounted price, you fully understand the implications of purchasing the service and agree to abide by and be subject to the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
7. If you o not wish to be bound by the above terms and conditions, please purchase the booth or dancefloor at the normal sale price, at which point you will be bound only be our standard terms and conditions for our event hire equipment.
1. Our general Terms and Conditions apply please ask for a copy, or check your contract, in addition if you book us for your event you agree to be bound by our further Terms laid out below.
2. Once booked for your event, we must be given 48 hours notice of cancellation
3. We must be the only photographer onsite taking photographs, if we find out that another professional photographer is present, this will be a breach of our terms and conditions and we reserve the right to leave the event immediately.
4. Only once you have signed our contract and filled in the booking form will we confirm our attendance.
5. All fees must be paid in advance of the event.
6. Zero tolerance on violent behavior, if our staff feel threatened they reserve the right to pack up and leave immediately.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer or mobile device. They are used for a variety of purposes, including personalising pages, remembering visitor preferences, analysing visitor behaviour, managing shopping carts and delivering targeted advertising. Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Types of cookies
When you use our website, the following four types of cookie may be set on your device:
Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services we offer on this website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use (such as view and buy your images) cannot be possible.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how our customers use our site so that we can improve our site. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Advertising Bureau has put together a great resource for information on behavioural advertising: how it works, further information about cookies, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored. You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may impact the functionality or performance of our website. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, view pictures, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.